We apologize for the delay. Here is the latest update regarding the reduction of the verdict. In his ruling, the Judge reduced the jury’s punitive damage award to a multiple of approximately nine times the compensatory damages suffered by the six plaintiffs, in accordance with US Supreme Court precedent. The Plaintiffs are appealing this decision.
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned