Johnson & Johnson and DePuy Orthopaedics are facing thousands of lawsuits due to their defective metal-on-metal hip implants. Pinnacle hip implants, which are produced by Johnson & Johnson’s subsidiary DePuy Orthopaedics, are linked to multiple adverse health outcomes. Some of the adverse outcomes are caused by metallosis, a type of metal poisoning. Metal-on-metal hip implants could … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
The process of having a metal-on-metal hip implant installed is a painful one, with a long recovery period that will almost certainly affect your life and livelihood. And as you recover, you may start to notice certain side effects and complications relating to your implant. Some of these are perfectly normal, but others are not. … Continue reading
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned