Recent Filed Motions Causes Weeks Delay in DePuy Pinnacle Hip Retrial Hi Stuart Talley here doing a update on the ongoing pinnacle metal on metal hip litigation. If you’ve been following our blog you know that this week we were supposed to start a trial, actually a retrial of the five Texas individuals who previously … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
Appellate Court is 4 Months Passed Oral Argument Deadline Video Transcript: Hi, Stuart Talley here, providing another update for the ongoing Pinnacle metal on metal hip litigation. As many of you know who have been watching this blog, we have been anxiously waiting for a decision from the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals on … Continue reading
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned