Many have been asking for updates on the status of the appeal in the second Pinnacle Metal on Metal hip trial. The appeal was argued on December 6, 2017. According to the website for the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, “the court’s goal is to issue an opinion generally within 60 days after argument or submission.” This would put the expected date for an opinion on or about February 6, 2018. Stay tuned.
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned