On Monday, September 8th, Polly Cary, Product Director of Marketing, took the stand via video deposition. Matt Reimink, a manager of the hip project division group, followed with his video deposition which continued on Tuesday, September 9th. September 9th also included Paul Berman, former Marketing Director of DePuy, provided his deposition via video and Dr.Thomas … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 marked the first bellwether trial regarding the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) DePuy Pinnacle metal on metal hip implant. Jury selection occurred on September 2nd. The trial proceeded with a nine member jury composed of five women and four men, including an attorney and a PhD pharmacist. Mark Lanier is the lead … Continue reading
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned