According to LAW 360, a Texas federal jury on Thursday unanimously cleared Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy Orthopedics Inc. unit of accusations it manufactured a dangerous and defective metal-on-metal hip implant, in a bellwether trial over the company’s Pinnacle device.
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned