In 2013, DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc. removed its Pinnacle metal on metal hip implant from the market. The company claims that the device was discontinued due to declining sales. However, some medical experts and safety advocates allege that defects forced the company to remove the device from the market. But how could a medical device approved … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned