Due to certain health conditions, some people require hip replacement surgeries. Artificial hip replacements are used to relieve hip pain, stiffness and immobility due to deterioration in the hip joint. The components of most hip replacements are made of a combination of metal, ceramic and polyethylene. Metal components, specifically metal-on-metal hips, which are made out … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned