Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
Metal-on-metal hip implants, including DePuy’s Pinnacle implant, may cause complications that require revision surgeries. Device failure, chronic pain, cobalt toxicity, and pseudotumors could require patients to undergo these procedures. While a revision surgery could alleviate problems caused by a Pinnacle hip implant failure, it also comes with risks. Some of these risks are common to … Continue reading
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned