In late April 2018, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the $151 million-dollar verdict in the second bellwether trial involving the defective DePuy Pinnacle hip implant. Bellwether trials are aimed at allowing involved parties to gauge the value of remaining legal claims and inform potential settlement talks. The Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip implant has … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned