DePuy Orthopaedics, the company responsible for the creation of a series of medical devices, is facing yet another lawsuit related to the Pinnacle acetabular cup system used in artificial hip replacements. The plaintiff, Glenn K., and his wife, Diane K., state that Glenn underwent total hip arthroplasty in early 2010. He was implanted with a … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned