John Beisner, an attorney for DePuy, stated he expects the verdict to be a “pyrrhic victory for plaintiffs’ counsel” . The DePuy attorney’s position that this is a “pyrrhic victory” and that there are strong grounds for appeal is simply his opinion. We know from DePuy’s prior history that they were going to appeal any … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
Tuesday, March 15- Today is Day 3 of jury deliberations and there is no verdict. The jury continues deliberations which began last Thursday, March 10. The Court’s jury charge (a verdict form the jury is asked to fill out regarding the case) is over 40 pages. It includes different questions with many sub-parts involving each … Continue reading
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned