On January 1, 2015, court documents indicated approximately 7,100 DePuy Pinnacle cases are currently pending in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas (In re: DePuy Orthopaedics Inc. Pinnacle Hip Implant Product Liability Litigation, MDL No. 2244). This is on the heels of a bellwether case in which a Texas jury ruled against Kathleen … Continue reading
Pinnacle Hip Help Blog
- Pinnacle Hip Implants: No Testing Done in Humans
- What Health Complications Are Associated with Revision Hip Replacement Surgery?
- J&J demands retraction of a paper calling its research ‘grave fraudulence.’
- Six Risks of Hip Revision Surgery
- $151 Million Verdict in Pinnacle Hip Replacement Case Overturned